Nomination Committee ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2024
In accordance with the resolution passed by Elekta’s Annual General Meeting on August 24, 2023, the Chairman of the Board has convened the Nomination Committee for the 2024 Annual General Meeting by contacting the company’s largest shareholders in terms of votes, in addition to the shareholder or shareholders represented by the Chairman himself. The procedure is described in detail in the notice to the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee for the AGM 2024 consist of:
- Laurent Leksell, in his capacity as Chairman of the Board of Elekta and representing his own and related parties’ holdings
- Thomas Wuolikainen, appointed by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Katarina Hammar, appointed by Nordea Funds
- Patrik Jönsson, appointed by SEB Funds
- Jesper Bergström, appointed by Handelsbanken
The Nomination Committee will appoint one of its members as Chairman.
The task of the Nomination Committee is to present the following proposals for resolution:
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and other members of the Board of Directors;
- fees to the Board of Directors;
- external auditor and fees to the auditor; and where deemed necessary; and
- proposal to amend the procedure for the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to Elekta’s Nomination Committee can do so by e-mail to: email@example.com or by letter to:
Elekta AB (publ)
Att: Nomination Committee
SE-103 93 Stockholm
In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to process any proposals constructively, these should be received by the Committee no later than June 3, 2024.
The Nomination Committees proposal will be published in the notice convening the AGM 2024 and on the company’s website. The AGM in Elekta AB (publ) will be held in Stockholm on September 5, 2024.