Nomination Committee ahead of AGM 2023
In accordance with the resolution passed by Elekta’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on August 25, 2020, the Chairman of the Board has convened the Nomination Committee for the 2023 AGM by contacting the company’s largest shareholders in terms of votes, in addition to the shareholder or shareholders represented by the Chairman himself. The procedure is described in detail in the notice to the 2020 AGM.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Laurent Leksell, in his capacity as Chairman of the Board of Elekta and representing his own and related parties’ holdings
- Thomas Wuolikainen, appointed by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Filippa Gerstädt, appointed by Nordea Funds
- Patrik Jönsson, appointed by SEB Funds
- Henrik Didner, appointed by Didner & Gerge Fonder
The Nomination Committee will appoint one of its members as Chairman.
The Nomination Committee is to present proposals for resolutions by the 2023 AGM of Shareholders in relation to the following:
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and other members of the Board of Directors;
- fees to the Board of Directors;
- external auditor and fees to the auditor; and where deemed necessary,
- proposal to amend the procedure for the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to Elekta’s Nomination Committee can do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to:
Elekta AB (publ)
Att: Nomination Committee
SE-103 93 Stockholm
In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to process any proposals constructively, these should be received by the Committee no later than June 1, 2023.