Annual General Meeting 2017
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Stockholm, Sweden, August 23.
At the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Elekta AB (publ), 321 shareholders entitled to vote participated via representatives or personally, representing 66.0 percent of the votes in the company.
Documents Annual General Meeting 2017
- Auditors' report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8:54
- Biography Caroline Leksell Cooke
- Evaluation of remuneration in accordance with item 10.3 Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Point 10 - Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of earnings including statement ABL 18:4
- Point 18 - Proposal by the Board for a resolution on Performance Share Plan 2017
- Point 19 - Proposal by the Board regarding transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share Plan 2015 and 2016
- Point 20 - Proposal by the Board regarding acquisition and transfer of own shares including statement by the Board as per ABL 19:22
- Minutes AGM 2017
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2017
- Information regarding previously approved not due compensation
- Possible outcome of remuneration to executive management
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee and reasoned statement
- Proxy Form
Elekta Annual Report 2016/17
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.