The Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of Elekta was held on Monday, April 2, 2012, at 10 a.m. at the offices of the company at Kungstensgatan 18 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Documents EGM 2012
- Appendix 2 – Annual Accounts for the financial year 2010/11 with a notification of the general meeting’s resolution regarding the company’s profit
- Appendix 3 –Board of Directors’ report regarding events of material significance pursuant to chapter 15 section 8 of the Swedish Companies Act
- Appendix 4 – Auditor’s statement pursuant to chapter 15 section 8 of the Swedish Companies Act
- Board of Directors’ proposal for a resolution to issue convertible bonds with preferential rights for the Company’s shareholders
- Minutes from the Extraordinary General Meeting
- Form of Power of Attorney
- Appendix 1 – Terms and conditions for the convertible bond
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.