The Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of Elekta, for resolution on an extra dividend, was held on April 16, 2021.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Board of Directors decided that the Meeting should be conducted without the physical presence of shareholders, representatives or third parties and that the shareholders before the meeting should be able to exercise their voting rights only by voting in advance, so-called advance voting. Information on the resolutions passed at the Meeting was published on Friday 16 April 2021, when the result of the advance voting was finally confirmed.
Documents EGM 2021
- Notice to the EGM
- Form for notification of attendance and advance voting
- Notification (in Swedish) (CLOSED)
- Proxy form
- Proposal by the Board concerning resolution on extra dividend
- Board of Directors’ report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 18:6
- Auditors report in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act 18:6
- Minutes from the EGM
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are an unofficial translation of the Swedish documents. In case of any discrepancies between the Swedish document and these English translations, the Swedish documents shall prevail.