The shareholders’ right of decision in Elekta affairs is exercised at shareholders’ meetings. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Stockholm, Sweden, September 3. Notification of the AGM is published according to the rules of the Companies Act, not earlier than six and not later than four weeks in advance. All registered shareholders receive an invitation to the AGM.
To be able to participate in decisions, shareholders must be present at the AGM personally or via a representative. Shareholders may register to participate by mail, fax, telephone or e-mail. The language for the AGM is Swedish, and all documentation is available in Swedish and English. Matters addressed by the AGM include dividend, adoption of the annual report, nomination of members of the Board of Directors, as well as auditors if applicable, remuneration to the Board of Directors and auditors, as well as other important issues resulting from laws or the Articles of Association.
Series A shares entitle the holder to ten votes, while Series B shares carry one vote. Decisions are normally taken by simple majority, with the exception of those instances when Swedish law requires a qualified majority. All relevant documentation for the AGM is made available at the Company’s head office and on Elekta’s website, www.elekta.com, in Swedish and English.
At the 2013 Annual General Meeting of Elekta AB (publ), 727 shareholders entitled to vote participated via representatives or personally, representing 59 percent of the votes in the company
Documents Annual General Meeting 2013
- Auditors' report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8:54
- Biography Tomas Puusepp
- Evaluation of remuneration in accordance with item 10.3 Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Information regarding previously approved not due compensation
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2013
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2013
- Point 10 - Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of the earnings including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 18:4
- Point 18 - Proposal by the Board for a resolution on Performance Share Plan 2013
- Point 19 a) - Proposal by the Board regarding authorization to acquire own shares including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 19:22
- Possible outcome of remuneration to executive management
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee, reasoned statement and information regarding proposed members of the Board
- Proxy form
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.
Elekta Annual Report 2012/13
* Contingent liabilities for the Group on page 86 and in note 29 on page 114 in the printed edition of the annual report 2012/13 is incorrect. The error is corrected in the digital version on the Elekta website. The correct figure should be according to the year-end report May-April 2012/13 and is SEK 178 M for April 30, 2013 and SEK 68 M for April 30, 2012.