The Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021 of Elekta was held on August 25.
Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of Covid-19, the AGM was carried out through advance voting (postal voting) pursuant to temporary legislation. No meeting with the possibility to attend in person or to be represented by a proxy took place, i.e. the AGM was held without physical presence.
Please use the links below to watch the presentation by Elekta’s President and CEO, Gustaf Salford, and the interview with Gustaf Salford and Elekta’s Chairman of the Board, Laurent Leksell.
Questions submitted by shareholders are addressed in the pre-recorder presentation and interview.
Documents AGM 2021
Electronically voting/notification (natural persons, in Swedish)
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2021
- Notification of attendance and advance voting form
- Proxy form
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee and reasoned statement
- Item 9 Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of earnings and reasoned statement
- Item 18a Proposal by the Board for authorization regarding acquisition of own shares and reasoned statement
- Remuneration report 2020 21
- Auditors report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8 54
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2021
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.