The Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020 of Elekta was held on August 26.
Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of Covid-19, the AGM was held in a different way than usually. In order to reduce the risk of spreading the new coronavirus and having regard to the authorities’ regulations and advice on avoiding public gatherings, Elekta decided to carry out the AGM through advance voting (postal voting) pursuant to temporary legislation.
Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of Covid-19, Elekta’s acting CEO and President Gustaf Salford held a pre-recorded speech. Please use the link below to watch.
Documents AGM 2020
Electronically voting/notification (natural persons, in Swedish)
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2020
- Notification of attendance and advance voting form
- Proxy form
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee and reasoned statement
- Presentation of the proposal for Board of Directors
- Item 8 Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of earnings and resoned statement
- Item 17 a Proposal by the Board for authorization regarding acquisition of own shares and reasoned statement
- Possible outcomes of remuneration to executive management
- Evaluation of remuneration to executive management
- Auditors report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8 54
- Articles of Association
- Minutes from the Meeting 2020
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.