Welcome to Elekta Capital Markets Day at ASTRO
The event will be held on Monday, September 23, at 09:00 am – 11:00 am local time, at Marriott Marquise Hotel.
Elekta’s President and CEO, Tomas Puusepp, together with other members of Elekta’s management team will present the company with a focus on the product portfolio and solutions.
It will also be possible to listen to the presentations via the web and by telephone.Please use the following link: http://webeventservices.reg.meeting-stream.com/81095_ELEKTA/ or use the telephone numbers below and the access code 935741.
- Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 5052 0110
- UK dial-in number: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
- US dial-in number: +1 334 323 6201
Investors who want to attend the Capital Market Day are kindly requested to give notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 13.
Additional Elekta events at ASTRO
Investors are also welcome to participate in:
- The Elekta Oncology Users Meeting held on Saturday, September 21, at 09:30 am – 11:00 am, at Georgia World Congress Center. To register please use this link: http://www.cvent.com/events/22nd-elekta-oncology-users-meeting/custom-17-879ceff031874ea4892c006e95118c21.aspx
- A guided Elekta Booth Tour arranged on Monday, September 23, starting at 11:30 am. Investors who want to attend the Booth Tour are kindly requested to give notice by e-mail to email@example.com before September 13.
# # #
For further information, please contact:
Elisabeth Natt och Dag, Information Manager, Elekta AB
Tel: +46 733 16 16 88, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time zone: CET: Central European Time
Johan Andersson, Director, Investor Relations, Elekta AB
Tel: +46 702 100 451, e-mail: email@example.com
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. The company develops sophisticated, state-of-the-art tools and treatment planning systems for radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, as well as workflow enhancing software systems across the spectrum of cancer care. Stretching the boundaries of science and technology, providing intelligent and resource-efficient solutions that offer confidence to both healthcare providers and patients, Elekta aims to improve, prolong and even save patient lives.
Today, Elekta solutions in oncology and neurosurgery are used in over 6,000 hospitals worldwide. Elekta employs around 3,500 employees globally. The corporate headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on the Nordic Exchange under the ticker EKTAb. Website: www.elekta.com.