INVITATION TO INVESTOR DAY IN CRAWLEY, UK, MARCH 12
Stockholm, Sweden, January 28, 2008
Elekta will publish its 9 month report on March 10 at around 13.00 CET followed by a teleconference at 15.00 CET on the same day.
On March 12, Elekta will arrange an Investor Day at the company’s Product Supply Center Oncology in Crawley, UK, (close to Gatwick Airport).
We welcome private and institutional investors, buy- and sell-side analysts as well as media representatives.
To participate, please give notice to email@example.com, including if you are planning to use any of the ground transports offered.
Wednesday March 12, 2008
The program will start at 11.00 BST and continue until approx. 16.30.
Elekta Limited, Linac House, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex
- 9 months result and full year outlook
- Status of sourcing cost reduction programs
- Market and competitive development
- Clinical experience of VMAT treatments
- Live demo of VMAT and other advanced treatment techniques
- Elekta’s strategy and roadmap in treatment planning
- Factory tour
- Tomas Puusepp, President & CEO
- Håkan Bergström, CFO
- Johan Sedihn, Executive VP Operations
- James P. Hoey, Executive VP Product Creation
- Dee Mathieson, Business Area Manager Oncology
- Representative from Elekta’s clinical collaboration hospitals
From London we recommend the Gatwick Express to Gatwick (30 min) and a 10 min taxi ride to Crawley
From Stockholm, we recommend:
Sterling to Gatwick (requires sleep-over):
Mar 11: dep from ARN 16:25, arr LGW 18:10
Mar 12: dep from LGW 18:40, arr ARN 22:10
Or to fly with BA to Heathrow:
Mar 12: BA0771, dep from ARN 07:00, arr LHR 09:00
Mar 12: BA0786, dep from LHR 20:10, arr ARN 23:40
Ground transport will be provided:
- from LHR Wednesday morning after the arrival of BA0771
- to LHR and LGW at 16.30
If required, we recommend:
Crowne Plaza Hotel – Gatwick
Langley Drive, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7SX
tel: +44 1293 608608
(5 minute taxi ride or a 20 minute walk to Elekta)
For Elekta corporate rate, please make reservation through firstname.lastname@example.org
Group VP Corporate Communications