SAVE THE DATES – ELEKTA INVESTOR EVENTS AUTUMN AND WINTER 2007-08
Stockholm, Sweden, September 26, 2007
Elekta will arrange or participate in the following investor events in September-January 2007-08.
To attend events arranged by Elekta, please give notice to email@example.com.
To attend events arranged by brokers, please contact the brokers directly.
• October 1, 12.00 CET: Lunch presentation in Stockholm arranged by SEB Enskilda. Presenter: Tomas Puusepp, CEO.
• October 4: Citi Investment Research Annual Radiation Oncology Seminar in New York. Presenter: Tomas Puusepp, CEO.
• October 10,: Lunch discussion in Stockholm arranged by ABG Sundal Collier. Presenter: Tomas Puusepp, CEO.
• October 22: Cheuvreux European Mid Cap Conference in New York. Presenter: James P. Hoey, Executive Vice President Product Creation.
• October 23: Lehman Brothers Small & Mid-Cap Healthcare Conference in London. Presenter: Tomas Puusepp, CEO.
• October 29, 2pm PT: Investor meeting arranged by Elekta at the Millennium Hotel in Los Angeles in connection to the ASTRO (American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology) 49th annual meeting at Los Angeles Convention Center on October 28 to November 1, 2007.
• November 1: Lunch presentation arranged by Carnegie in New York. Presenter: Håkan Bergström, CFO.
• November 7: CIBC World Markets Healthcare Conference in New York. Presenter: Tomas Puusepp, CEO.
• November 12: Start of quiet period in preparation for Q2 report.
• December 12, 13.00 CET: Publication of Q2 interim report.
• December 12, 15.00 CET: Teleconference on Q2 earnings and result. For call-in and webcast details, see www.elekta.com/investors a week in advance.
• December 14: Lunch presentation in Stockholm.
• Mid January, date TBA: Capital Markets Day arranged by Elekta in at the company’s facilities in Crawley, UK.