The shareholders’ right of decision in Elekta affairs is exercised at shareholders’ meetings. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Stockholm, Sweden, September 1. The date and venue for the meeting will be announced on Elekta’s website www.elekta.com not later than in connection with the third interim report May–January. Notification of the Annual General Meeting is published according to the rules of the Swedish Companies Act, not earlier than six weeks and not later than four weeks in advance of the meeting.
Shareholders who cannot attend in person may be represented by an authorized proxy. Only shareholders included in the shareholder register are entitled to vote. Shareholders with trustee-registered shares who wish to vote must request that they be entered in the shareholder register by the record date for the Annual General Meeting. The Annual General Meeting is held in Swedish, but all relevant documentation is also available in English. At the Annual General Meeting, shareholders have the opportunity to ask questions. Elekta always strives to ensure that the members of the Board of Directors, the Executive Management and the external auditor are present at the meeting.
Series A shares entitle the holder to ten votes, while Series B shares carry one vote. Decisions are normally taken by simple majority, with the exception of those instances when Swedish law requires a qualified majority. All relevant documentation for the AGM is made available at the Company’s head office and on Elekta’s website, in Swedish and English.
At the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Elekta AB (publ), 330 shareholders entitled to vote participated via representatives or personally, representing 65.2 percent of the votes in the company.
Documents AGM 2016
- Auditors' report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8.54
- Evaluation of remuneration according to item 10.3 of the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Information regarding previously approved not due compensation
- Item 10 - Proposal by the Board regarding disposition of earnings and reasoned statement ABL 18.4
- Item 18 - Proposal by the Board for resolutions regarding a) Performance Share Plan 2016 and b) transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share Plan 2016
- Item 19 - Proposal by the Board for resolution on transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share Plan 2014 and 2015
- Item 20 Proposal by the Board regarding to authorization to acquire and transfer own shares including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 19.22
- Minutes AGM 2016
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2016
- Possible outcome of remuneration to executive management
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee and reasoned statement
- Proxy Form
- Targets PSP 2014
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.