The shareholders’ right of decision in Elekta affairs is exercised at shareholders’ meetings. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Stockholm, Sweden, September 1. The date and venue for the meeting will be announced on Elekta’s website www.elekta.com not later than in connection with the third interim report May–January. Notification of the Annual General Meeting is published according to the rules of the Swedish Companies Act, not earlier than six weeks and not later than four weeks in advance of the meeting.
Shareholders who cannot attend in person may be represented by an authorized proxy. Only shareholders included in the shareholder register are entitled to vote. Shareholders with trustee-registered shares who wish to vote must request that they be entered in the shareholder register by the record date for the Annual General Meeting. The Annual General Meeting is held in Swedish, but all relevant documentation is also available in English. At the Annual General Meeting, shareholders have the opportunity to ask questions. Elekta always strives to ensure that the members of the Board of Directors, the Executive Management and the external auditor are present at the meeting.
Series A shares entitle the holder to ten votes, while Series B shares carry one vote. Decisions are normally taken by simple majority, with the exception of those instances when Swedish law requires a qualified majority. All relevant documentation for the AGM is made available at the Company’s head office and on Elekta’s website, in Swedish and English.
At the 2015 Annual General Meeting of Elekta AB (publ), 571 shareholders entitled to vote participated via representatives or personally, representing 58 percent of the votes in the company.
Documents AGM 2015
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2015
- Point 10 - Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of the earnings including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 18:4
- Information regarding previously approved not due compensation
- Proxy form
- Possible outcome of remuneration to executive management
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee, reasoned statement and information regarding proposed members of the Board
- Auditors' report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8:54
- Biography Johan Malmqvist
- Evaluation of remuneration in accordance with item 10.3 Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Biography Annika Espander Jansson
- Point 18 - Proposal by the Board for resolutions regarding a) Performance Share Plan 2015 and b) transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share Plan 2015
- Point 19 - Proposal by the Board for resolutions regarding a) transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share plan 2014 and b) authorization for the Board to decide upon transfer of own shares in conjunction with the Performance Share Pla
- Point 20 a) - Proposal by the Board regarding authorization to acquire own shares including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 19:22
- Minutes AGM 2015
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.