The shareholders’ right of decision in Elekta affairs is exercised at shareholders’ meetings. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Stockholm, Sweden, August 28. Notification of the AGM is published according to the rules of the Companies Act, not earlier than six and not later than four weeks in advance. All registered shareholders receive an invitation to the AGM.
To be able to participate in decisions, shareholders must be present at the AGM personally or via a representative. Shareholders may register to participate by mail, fax, telephone or e-mail. The language for the AGM is Swedish, and all documentation is available in Swedish and English. Matters addressed by the AGM include dividend, adoption of the annual report, nomination of members of the Board of Directors, as well as auditors if applicable, remuneration to the Board of Directors and auditors, as well as other important issues resulting from laws or the Articles of Association.
Series A shares entitle the holder to ten votes, while Series B shares carry one vote. Decisions are normally taken by simple majority, with the exception of those instances when Swedish law requires a qualified majority. All relevant documentation for the AGM is made available at the Company’s head office and on Elekta’s website, in Swedish and English.
At the 2014 Annual General Meeting of Elekta AB (publ), 648 shareholders entitled to vote participated via representatives or personally, representing 56 percent of the votes in the company.
Documents AGM 2014
- Auditors' report in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 8:54
- Proposal by the Nomination Committee, reasoned statement and information regarding proposed members of the Board
- Evaluation of remuneration in accordance with item 10.3 Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Information regarding previously approved not due compensation
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2014
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2014
- Point 10 - Proposal by the Board concerning disposition of the earnings including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 18:4
- Point 18 - Proposal by the Board for a resolution on Performance Share Plan 2014
- Point 19 a) - Proposal by the Board regarding authorization to acquire own shares including statement by the Board in accordance with Swedish Companies Act 19:22
- Possible outcome of remuneration to executive management
- Proxy form
Elekta's Annual Report
Please note that the above documents are translated from the Swedish language original. In the event of any differences between the translations and the Swedish language original, the latter shall prevail.